Friday, February 6, 2015

Intersections To Be Aware Of - #146


Why am I so passionate about recognizing and possibly eradicating black and white thinking? 

I would like to propose that black or white, either/or responses occur when we are happily  motoring along  and suddenly encounter an unexpected T intersection.  

Suddenly, a question is thrust in front of us. A decision has to be made.

Knee-jerk reactions are by definition automatic and unthinking.

We depend on our conditioning to answer lightening fast questions. Can you trust your conditioning? Do you know how your conditioning is likely to respond?

For me, my conditioning is likely to want me to rush which means my response is not well-thought out.

How do you handle T intersections?

Thanks for exploring the mystery - Nicky Mendenhall








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment - I appreciate hearing from you!
To leave a comment, click on the word comments at the end of the post when you are on the web page. A new screen will pop up and you will see a box to leave your comment. I know it is confusing but I SO love your comments. If this is too much trouble (and I get that), just reply to the email you receive with the post if you are a subscriber. I will paste in your reply and respond to it. Thank you - I learn from how you respond.