Friday, December 27, 2019

End of the Year Contest! - #115

This, the last post of 2019, is designed to give you a chance to use your creativity and imagination. Guess what the above image is or bestow it with a proper name.

Here's a hint: 

It was hiding in a head of cauliflower! 

We haven't given the creature a name so consider this a contest and send your entry by replying to this email or posting your guess in the comments section. All entries will be considered and appreciated. 

Happy New Year and thanks for reading, letting me know you read but don't comment, and actually commenting. Soon I will be moving this blog to my own website so stay tuned for directions on how to sign up to receive blog posts from the new site. I know some of you left a comment and I didn't receive it - so hopefully this will never happen again. I'm excited!

CLUE for richer living: In honor of my Dad, who would have been 99 years old this month, gaze at the horizon. It was one of his favorite things to do and why he didn't appreciate mountains that much. Can you see the horizon on a daily basis? Do you notice it? What does it feel like to see it?

Thanks for exploring the mystery - Nicky Mendenhall

5 comments:

  1. FIRST ENTRY: Photo caption: a rarely photographed deep-sea marshmallow pig - a shy, yet curious, creature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna - this is such a good guess that I doubt anyone else will even enter the contest. I will give others a few days to enter before I declare you the winner!
      Thanks for reading and entering the contest and for letting me know that the year theme idea gave you an idea!

      Delete
  2. Since I miss teasing Nina so much, my first thought was "Nina before her morning orange juice!" My second guess was Sponge Bob White Pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh Nolan - I wonder if Nina will read this?

      I like the SBWP guess too!

      Your creativity is astounding! Thanks for entering the contest!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Please leave your comment - I appreciate hearing from you!
To leave a comment, click on the word comments at the end of the post when you are on the web page. A new screen will pop up and you will see a box to leave your comment. I know it is confusing but I SO love your comments. If this is too much trouble (and I get that), just reply to the email you receive with the post if you are a subscriber. I will paste in your reply and respond to it. Thank you - I learn from how you respond.