Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Picture Taken On A Beautiful Spr!ng Day - #221


Driving or walking around in April and May is such a pleasure. Des Moines has a plethora of flowering trees; this year they are really glorious.

I wander around, Powershot 1200 IS in hand, yearning to capture Nature's beauty. Each year, despite my efforts, my Powershot and I fail to capture the multiple shades of white, purple, lavender, and pink blossoms.  

This year I didn't even try.  

I did receive the above image, an image that when I scrolled through my data card, I didn't even recognize. Do you know what it is?  

This is a contest though there are no prizes. Just encouragement to enjoy the beauty of spring.

Thanks for exploring the mystery - Nicky Mendenhall                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment - I appreciate hearing from you!
To leave a comment, click on the word comments at the end of the post when you are on the web page. A new screen will pop up and you will see a box to leave your comment. I know it is confusing but I SO love your comments. If this is too much trouble (and I get that), just reply to the email you receive with the post if you are a subscriber. I will paste in your reply and respond to it. Thank you - I learn from how you respond.