Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wednesday's Wide-eyed Warm-up - #117


There's a lot to explore these days as we move to the new website:
                              NickyMendenhall.com 

If you missed it on social media, here is my interview with Diane Gottlieb:  

https://dianegottlieb.com/interview-with-nicola-mendenhall/

It is the first time I have been interviewed regarding my new life as a writer. I ask only that you ignore my frequent use of "Well" to begin sentences and not pay attention to how often I insert the word "just."  It was fun to read the comments section to this interview on her website. I'd love to know if you learn anything new about me, if something surprises you, or which part(s) of the interview (it's quite long) were the most interesting.

Tech genius Dan, moved my Blogger subscription list to Mail Chimp - the service I will use to send you the weekly posts - so if you currently receive my posts - you shouldn't have to re-subscribe. If you do sign up from the new site, the service may tell you that you already are on the list. If for any reason, you do not receive emails from me any longer, LET ME KNOW!

Thanks for continuing to explore the mystery with me! Nicky

2 comments:

  1. LOVED the interview! Felt I got to know you better and understand this drive to write a book more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda - thanks SO much for reading the interview! I'm glad you feel you understand my drive to write a book more - what an insightful thing to say! I look forward to hearing more from you in the future on the new website!

      Delete

Please leave your comment - I appreciate hearing from you!
To leave a comment, click on the word comments at the end of the post when you are on the web page. A new screen will pop up and you will see a box to leave your comment. I know it is confusing but I SO love your comments. If this is too much trouble (and I get that), just reply to the email you receive with the post if you are a subscriber. I will paste in your reply and respond to it. Thank you - I learn from how you respond.